Michelin-starred the Star Inn at Harome ‘reduced to ashes’ by fire

Thu, 25 Nov 2021 12:18:03 GMT 3

Michelin-starred the Star Inn at Harome ‘reduced to ashes’ by fire


Owner says North Yorkshire restaurant ‘won’t be open for a while’ after blaze breaks out in thatched roof

A Michelin-starred restaurant in a 14th-century thatched inn has been “reduced to ashes” after fire broke out in its roof.

Firefighters spent the night tackling the devastating blaze at the Star Inn at Harome, near Helmsley in North Yorkshire.

RSS from:

Source link for full text: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/nov/25/michelin-starred-star-inn-harome-reduced-ashes-fire


All latest news on The Guardian or get topic World

Select Topics