The Star Inn at Harome: Michelin-starred restaurant 'reduced to ashes' – video

Thu, 25 Nov 2021 11:37:12 GMT 6

The Star Inn at Harome: Michelin-starred restaurant 'reduced to ashes' – video


One of northern England's best-known restaurants has been engulfed in flames after its thatched roof caught fire. More than 40 firefighters were called to the Michelin-starred Star Inn at Harome, North Yorkshire. 'It's been a long night so far ... I'm afraid we won't be open for a while as we are reduced to ashes,' said chef Andrew Pern, who tweeted footage of the fire. The 14th-century inn has regularly been cited as one of the best in the UK since the arrival of Pern 25 years ago

RSS from:

Source link for full text: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2021/nov/25/star-inn-at-harome-michelin-starred-restaurant-reduced-ashes-video


All latest news on The Guardian or get topic World

Select Topics